The 2020-2021 school year HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL Athletic Parent Meeting will be held VIRTUALLY (video link is below) this year (due to COVID-19). This meeting is for ANY High School/Middle School Parent that will have a child or children participating in ANY (Fall/Winter/Spring) sport during the 2020-2021 school year in the 7th-12th grade. This is a MANDATORY meeting for the parents.
For the 2020-2021 school year, the following MUST be completed before your child can practice/try out at the High School and also the Middle School .
- Review the following Documents: Eligibility-Citizenship-Conduct Policies
- Register Online: Online-Registration-Directions1 (COVID Waiver is included in your online registration)
- Watch the Parent Meeting Video (by clicking this link: https://youtu.be/dS3z-m9mwBk
- Complete the following form: form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6Due4fshPpj66znDHT6ZSdA348sfVAZs93w0b_MEOELQXzg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Look over the COVID guidelines for extracurricular activities (as of 8/6/20): Fall sports- Guidelines 7-31-20
- These guidelines will change and be updated (example…we do not know a “crowd/fan attendance guideline yet)
- Make sure your child has an updated Physical Form on file at the school
If you have any questions, please let us know,
Jason Dreyer Andrea Hammock