The High School Sports season starts on Monday, August 10th. The Middle School sports season starts on Monday, August 24th. Your child MUST have the following 3 items complete before he/she can participate in practice/tryouts:
- Updated Physical on file (physicals are now good for 2 years or 730 days)
- Here is a link to a blank Physical Form: Physical Form
- Register Online (www.jeffersonbluejays.com) and click “Register An Athlete” on the top right.
- If you are having trouble with registration, here are the step by step directions: Online Registration Directions
- Signed COVID waiver (EVERYONE MUST SIGN A NEW WAIVER FOR THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR BEFORE YOUR CHILD CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY) THIS WILL BE DONE WHEN YOU REGISTER ONLINE.
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR CHILD, YOU MUST GO BACK IN AND FILL OUT THE COVID WAIVER………(sorry for the inconvenience) We are trying to cut down on contact surfaces and keep everything online.
Here are the specific times and dates for each sports practices/tryouts:
Aug. 10th-13th: Practice 8am-10:30am (weights after)
Aug. 14th: Practice 8am-10am
Aug. 15th: Practice 8am-9:30am
Aug. 17th-18th: Practice 8am-10:30am (weights after)
Aug. 19th-20th: Practice 3pm-5:30pm (weights before)
Aug. 21st: Jamboree at 6pm at HOME
Aug. 10th-14th: Practice 8am-11am
Aug. 17th-21st: Practice 3pm-5:30pm
Aug. 22nd: Jamboree at St. Pius (TBA)
Aug. 10th-14th: Practice 6am-7:30am
Aug. 17th-21st: Practice 6am-7:30am
Aug. 10th-11th: Practice for JV from 8am-10am AND Varsity from 9am-11am
Aug. 12th: Practice for Varsity from 9am-11am AND JV from 2pm-4pm
Aug. 13th-14th: Practice for JV from 8am-10am AND Varsity from 9am-11am
Aug. 17th-20th: Practice for JV from 3pm-5pm AND Varsity from 3pm-5:30pm
Aug. 21st: Practice 3pm-4:30pm (both JV/V)
Aug. 10th-14th: 9am-11am
Aug. 17th-18th: 7am-9am
Aug. 19th-21st: 3pm-5pm
Aug. 10th-11th: 11:30am-1pm
Aug. 12th: 7am-9am
Aug. 19th-20th: 3pm-4pm
All Middle School sports will start on August 24th (except Cheerleading):
Middle School Football and Volleyball will be from 3pm-5pm.
Middle School Cross Country will be from 3pm-4:30pm.
Middle School Cheerleading WILL START THURSDAY, AUG. 27th after school.
If you have any questions, please contact, Athletic Director, Jason Dreyer at email@example.com